Product code: 73120411
Set your table with the King’s silver plated cutlery range from Arthur Price of England, ready for a fine dining experience.
Kings is a direct descendant of an older pattern called Fiddle Thread and Sheel. This particular adaptation first appeared around 1817 and is still enormously popular today. Benefit from Silver's exceptional qualities; its unique radiance and warmth. It is a stunning material that ages beautifully over time and adds a whole new dimension to fine dining.
Our Arthur Price products, which have parts sourced from Asia but finish their production journey in Sheffield, England, are made from 25 year silver plate:
- Knives have hollow handles, offering a more desirable balance when held in the hand (bolsters also ground down and polished to ensure a seamless transition from handle to blade)
- Knives with smooth blades, enforcing premium quality
- Extra polishing throughout the manufacturing process adds more shine
Please visit our Oxford street branches to see samples of this classic silver plated cutlery set.
Please note: the image you see here shows the key pieces of this collection, but with the larger sets it includes additional items such as fish eaters and coffee spoons.
- Arthur Price
- Care instructions
- May be washed by hand using a gentle detergent or in the dishwasher ensuring that silver plate is not mixed with stainless steel in the same basket. Lemon detergents are not recommended. Hand dry
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: 20.3cm, Table Knife: 24.8cm, Dessert Fork: 19cm, Dessert Knife: 22cm, Soup Spoon: 18cm, Dessert Spoon: 18cm, Teaspoon: 14cm, Serving Spoon: 22cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Silver Plated
- Handle Type
- Silver Plated
- Length of Blade
- 12 - 13cm
- 25yr Silver Plated 18/10 Stainless steel
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (8), Table Knife (8), Dessert Fork (8), Dessert Knife (8), Soup Spoon (8), Dessert Spoon (8), Teaspoon (8), Serving Spoon (4)
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Silver Plated Grade
Silver Plated Grade
Traditional skills and new technology ensures that each piece is electroplated with pure silver to a high specification, creating a beautiful radiance.
- 25 Year Silver Plate
- Table Fork: 78g, Table Knife: 92g, Dessert Fork: 59g, Dessert Knife: 78g, Soup Spoon: 72g, Dessert Spoon: 73g, Teaspoon: 36g, Serving Spoon: 100g
- Standard UK delivery within 14 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns