Product code: 73134703
- Made in the UK
The classic Old English design has a timeless elegance that will never look out of place, it is made from stainless steel, this quality cutlery is presented in a smart beech finish canteen. Evolved from the Parish patterns popular in the 1750s, this range has been designed with balance, weight and timeless poise featuring a distinctive 'pip' on the handle exclusive to John Lewis complementing any table setting. The distinctive ‘pip’ seen on the front of the fork handle appears on the reverse of the spoon, a nod to the Georgian era inclination for placing spoons face down on the table.
The classic Old English design has a timeless elegance that will never look out of place. This quality 60-piece cutlery set is presented in a smart beech finish canteen.Evolved from Parish patterns popular in the 1750s, this range has been designed with balance, weight and timeless poise.
Our Arthur Price products are made in Sheffield, England from the highest grade sovereign stainless steel.
- Knives have hollow handles, offering a more desirable balance when held in the hand (bolsters also ground down and polished to ensure a seamless transition from handle to blade)
- Knives with smooth blades, enforcing premium quality
- Extra polishing throughout the manufacturing process adds more shine
- Arthur Price
- Care instructions
- Prolonged contact with water or a damp atmosphere should be avoided. Dry your cutlery as quickly as possible using a soft cloth. Avoid using scouring pads or abrasive sponges.
- Old English
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: L20.7cm, Table Knife: L24cm, Dessert Fork: L18cm, Dessert Knife: L21.5cm, Soup Spoon: L17.4cm, Dessert Spoon: L18.9cm, Teaspoon: L13.4cm, Serving Spoon: L20.7cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Length of Blade
- 11.5 - 13cm
- Made in the UK
- Stainless Steel
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (8), Table Knife (8), Dessert Fork (8), Dessert Knife (8), Soup Spoon (8), Dessert Spoon (8), Teaspoon (8), Serving Spoon (4)
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Table Fork: 59g, Table Knife: 83g, Dessert Fork: 46g, Dessert Knife: 72g, Soup Spoon: 68g, Dessert Spoon: 65g, Teaspoon: 25g, Serving Spoon: 83g
Bringing you the art of cutlery and silverware since 1902, Arthur Price has over 100 years of expertise in designing luxury cutlery to grace your table. From sophisticated silverware to stainless steel of the highest quality, each piece represents the ultimate in stylish living. Perfected over four generations, Arthur Price of England’s craftsmanship is second to none.More from Arthur Price
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy