Product code: 73134702
This charming 56-piece set will create the perfect place setting for a group of eight.
The classic Old English design has a timeless elegance that will never look out of place. Evolved from Parish patterns popular in the 1750s, this range has been designed with balance, weight and timeless poise.
This beautiful range features a distinctive 'pip' on the handles to complement any table setting. The 'pip' is on the front handles but on the reverse of the spoons, as a nod to the Georgian era inclination for placing spoons face down on the table.
With parts sourced from Asia, our Arthur Price Price products are finished in Sheffield, England from the highest grade sovereign stainless steel.
- Knives have hollow handles, offering a more desirable balance when held in the hand (bolsters also ground down and polished to ensure a seamless transition from handle to blade)
- Knives with smooth blades, enforcing premium quality
- Extra polishing throughout the manufacturing process adds more shine
- Arthur Price
- Care instructions
- May be washed by hand using a gentle detergent or in the dishwasher. Lemon detergents are not recommended. Hand Dry
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: 21cm, Table Knife: 24.5cm, Dessert Fork: 18.4cm, Dessert Knife: 22cm, Soup Spoon: 18.8cm, Dessert Spoon: 18.8cm, Teaspoon: 13.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Length of Blade
- 12 - 14cm
- Made in the UK
- Stainless Steel
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (8), Table Knife (8), Dessert Fork (8), Dessert Knife (8), Soup Spoon (8), Dessert Spoon (8), Teaspoon (8)
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Silver Plated Grade
Silver Plated Grade
Traditional skills and new technology ensures that each piece is electroplated with pure silver to a high specification, creating a beautiful radiance.
- 25 Year Silver Plate
- Table Fork: 69g, Table Knife: 90g, Dessert Fork: 65g, Dessert Knife: 85g, Soup Spoon: 76g, Dessert Spoon: 73g, Teaspoon: 37g
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy