Product code: 73120510
Set a sophisticated table with the classic Georgian design Rattail cutlery range from Arthur Price of England.
Rattail is the oldest parish pattern which originates around 1710 and features a ‘pip’ design seen on the front of the Rattail spoons and forks. This originates from the Georgian era, where as times changed our table setting also evolved and the ‘pip’ is now featured on the reverse of the spoon because these were eventually laid face down.
Crafted with perfect poise, balance and weight each piece has been hand plated with pure silver of a high specification with knives featuring superior quality hollow handles and carbon steel blades for that longer lasting cutting edge.
Arthur Price of England has over 100 years expertise in designing luxury cutlery to grace your table, from sophisticated silverware to stainless steel of the highest quality. Perfected over 4 generations Arthur Price of England’s craftsmanship is second to none. With parts sourced from Asia, our Arthur Price products are finished in Sheffield, England.
Please visit our Oxford street branches to see samples of this sophisticated silver plated cutlery set.
Please note: the image you see here shows the key pieces of this collection, but with the larger sets it includes additional items such as fish eaters and coffee spoons.
- Arthur Price
- Care instructions
- May be washed by hand using a gentle detergent or in the dishwasher ensuring that silver plate is not mixed with stainless steel in the same basket. Lemon detergents are not recommended. Hand dry
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: 20cm, Table Knife: 24.5cm, Dessert Fork: 17.5cm, Dessert Knife: 21.5cm, Soup Spoon: 17.5cm, Dessert Spoon: 18cm, Teaspoon: 13.5cm, Serving Spoon: 22.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Silver Plated
- Handle Type
- Silver Plated
- Length of Blade
- 12 - 13cm
- Silver Plated
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (6), Table Knife (6), Dessert Fork (6), Dessert Knife (6), Soup Spoon (6), Dessert Spoon (6), Teaspoon (6), Serving Spoon (2)
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Silver Plated Grade
Silver Plated Grade
Traditional skills and new technology ensures that each piece is electroplated with pure silver to a high specification, creating a beautiful radiance.
- 25 Year Silver Plate
- Table Fork: 60g, Table Knife: 91g, Dessert Fork: 54.7g, Dessert Knife: 81g, Soup Spoon: 55g, Dessert Spoon: 59g, Teaspoon: 34g, Serving Spoon: 87g
- Standard UK delivery within 14 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns