Product code: 35208861
- Dual-density midsole system enhances support and stability
- Flytefoam Lyte midsole bounces back into its original shape after each stride to provide perfect cushioning
- Performace knit upper and shock absorbing rearfoot GEL provide long-lasting comfort
- Ortholite sockliner enhances rebound while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability
- High Abrasion Resistant rubber outersole reduces excessive wear
- Design for neutral pronation during lift off
Take on long distances and short jogs with the right support using the GEL-DS 24 running shoes from ASICS.
Ergonomiacally designed to mirror the natural propulsion of the foot, it's designed with propulsion trusstic technology that mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot pushes off the ground to ensure you're engaging in a natural range of motion while running.
Equipped With a new Performance Knit Upper that wraps and supports the foot, whilst also updating the Flytefoam Lyte midsole, the DS TRAINER 24 maintains the performance and ride that you have come to love.
- Heel Height
Heel Height: (approx) Flat: <1cm; Low: 1-4cm; Mid: 5-8cm; High: 8+cm
- Heel Type
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: textile, Sole: rubber
- Performance Running Type
Performance Running Type
Cushioned: Suitable for most underpronators. Speed: Built for fast-paced running. Structured: Suitable for most overpronators. Track: Suitable for track running. Trail: Designed for off-road running.
- Shoe Style
- Trainers & Plimsolls
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Washing Instructions
- Do Not Wash
Brand information & size guide
Asics has been developing sports shoes and apparel for more than 50 years. In this time, innovation has been the key to the brand's introduction of design philosophies that have revolutionised the world of sports.
|UK shoe size||CM||EU||US|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from ASICS
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|