Product code: 35602419
- High Abrasion AHAR Rubber outside provides exceptional durability
- FlyteFoam propel technology provides supreme bounce in every stride
- FlyteFoam Lyte midsole cushions your foot with nanofibres
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support
- Impact Guidance System enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Shock-absorbing SpEVA 45 lasting foam provides enduring comfort
- Ortholite® X-40 sockliner ensures moisture management and a high-level of breathability
Providing you with the energy to go that extra mile, push yourself on every run and smash your PB in these GEL-NIMBUS 21 trainers from ASCIS.
Designed to offer ultimate comfort and a perfect fit, they feature an innovative FylteFoam midsole to give you maximum bounce on the forefoot and help move you forward. The engineered mesh offers you more breathability and support, and a spacious toe-box and GEL® cushioning on the forefoot give your feet more space to move.
Equipped with an Ortholite collar sponge that provides effective moisture management, the moulded EVA sockliner helps keep your feet comfortable and dry as you tear up the terrain.
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: synthetic, Sole: rubber
- Performance Running Type
Performance Running Type
Cushioned: Suitable for most underpronators. Speed: Built for fast-paced running. Structured: Suitable for most overpronators. Track: Suitable for track running. Trail: Designed for off-road running.
- Shoe Type
- Trainers & Plimsolls
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Washing Instructions
- Do Not Wash
Brand information & size guide
Asics has been developing sports shoes and apparel for more than 50 years. In this time, innovation has been the key to the brand's introduction of design philosophies that have revolutionised the world of sports.
|UK shoe size||CM||EU||US|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from ASICS
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we'd expect this to mean that you've kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|