Product code: 35201873
- FlyteFoam propel technology provides an enhanced bounce in every stride
- Duomax technology helps guide the foot through its natural gait cycle
- Moulded AHAR outer sole sponge ensures high abrasion resistance and prolonged grip
- EVA sockliner and upper mesh maintain moisture management and a high-level of breathability
- Guidance Line technology reduces imbalance caused by shifts in centre of pressure
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushions the heel of the Achilles
Whether you're training for your next race, trying to hit a new P.B. or you haven't got a finish line, the GT 1000 8 running shoe from ASICS provides a comfortable, stable and adaptive ride.
Featuring DUOMAX™ technology to help counteract overpronation, this ASICS running shoe is fitted with strategically placed GEL™ for high-density shock absorption and extended comfort.
It's ergonomically designed to mirror the natural propulsion of the foot too, with ASICS' trusstic system mimicking the torsion of the connective tissue in the achillies and creating tension as you push off, ensuring you're engaging your natural gait cycle while running.
Also sporting moulded AHAR rubber sponges to reduce excessive wear damage, as well as EVA foam to the lasting and sockliner for premium cushioning and rebound, the GT-1000 8 maintains the performance and ride that has been synonymous with ASICS from the start.
- Heel Height
The height of the shoe's heel. Approximately Flat shoes: <1cm; Low: 1-4cm; Mid: 5-8cm; High: 8+cm
- Heel Type
- Main Shoe Material
- Upper: synthetic fibre, Sole: rubber
- Performance Running Type
Performance Running Type
Cushioned: Suitable for most underpronators. Speed: Built for fast-paced running. Structured: Suitable for most overpronators. Track: Suitable for track running. Trail: Designed for off-road running.
- Shoe Style
- Trainers & Plimsolls
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Washing Instructions
- Do not machine wash
Brand information & size guide
Asics has been developing sports shoes and apparel for more than 50 years. In this time, innovation has been the key to the brand's introduction of design philosophies that have revolutionised the world of sports.
|UK shoe size||CM||EU||US|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from ASICS