ASUS Zenbook 3 UX390 Laptop, Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 12.5" HD Screen, Rose Gold
A new generation of ZenBook
ZenBook 3 is the most sophisticated design yet. Lighter, thinner and more powerful than ever before, with an ultra-thin 11.9mm profile made possible by the world's most compact laptop hinge. A full-size keyboard is made possible by a surround that's just 2.1mm wide at the edges. The all-metal unibody enclosure is topped off with the iconic Zen spun-metal finish, now with a special 2-phase anodizing provess that creates stunning golden edge highlights.
Aerospace-grade aluminium is stronger and lighter than standard laptop alloy, weighing only 910g. The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 4, which is twice as thin as standard cover glass. The ultra-slim bezel is 7.6mm wide, providing a class-leading 82% screen to body ratio that helps you focus on the 12.5" FHD screen.
The ZenBook 3 provides superb performance, with the latest Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM, and an ultra-fast 500GB PCIe Gen 3 SSD and the latest USB-C port.
Add-day battery, charged in minutes
Sporting a special high-capacity 40Wh lithium-polymer battery, specially shaped to fit precisely into the super slim profile. Fast-charging technology allows you to charge up to 60% capacity in just 49 minutes.
A partner in productivity
ZenBook 3's full-size keyboard stretches from edge-to-edge with only 2.1mm bezels at each side, with a key pitch comparable to many desktop keyboards and a key travel of 0.8mm. It's also backlit, so you can use it any lighting conditions. The precision touchpad features a glass covering for smooth control, as well as palm-rejection technology, Smart gestures and handwriting support.
With the built-in fingerprint sensor in the touchpad and Windows Hello, there’s no need to type in your password every time to log in. Just a single touch is all it takes!
ASUS teamed up with audio specialists Harmon Kardon, to produce the next generation of ASUS SonicMaster audio technology. An array of four separate high-quality speakers is powered by a smart four-channel amplifier to bring you true surround-sound that envelops you with distortion-free, cinema-quality realism.
- Accessories Included
- Carry Bag
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Integrated Harmon Kardon Quad-Speaker
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- W296 x D191.2 x H11.9 mm
- 7th Generation
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics 620
- Graphics Card Series
- Intel HD
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- 512GB SSD
- Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Operating System Filter
- Windows 10
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x COMBO audio jack, 1 x USB 3.1 TYPE C port(s)
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Intel Core i7-7500U
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- 2.7GHz to 3.1GHz with Turbo Boost
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Intel Core i7
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen sizes (Laptops)
- 12.1" to 14"
- Touch Screen
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi only
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11a/c
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy