Auraglow 4W GU10 Spotlight LED Bulb and Remote Control, Multi
Much more than just an ordinary light bulb, Auraglow gives you a choice of 16 colours, including white and 6 different effects; static, flash, strobe, fade, smooth and dimming.It’s great for kids and teens, and ideal for parties. It’s also ideal when you simply want to create a relaxed mood. Auraglow has a 40,000 hour life, letting you enjoy amazing lighting effects for years to come.
A remote control is also included, with a range of 10m, and it’ll work with any type of Auraglow bulb in your home.
Lightbulb GLS Wattage Equivalent: 30W.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Colour Change
- Fitting type Information This indicates the cap or base of the bulb, Examples: BC-B22 = bayonet cap/ ES-E27 = edison screw/ SBC-B15 = small BC/ SES-E14 = small ES
- Lifetime (Hours) Information Shown in hours, this is based on an average use of 3 hours illumination per day
- Lightbulb Shape
- Lightbulb Type
- Lightbulb Wattage
Bulb Wattage Comparison
|Traditional Wattage||LED Equivalent||Lumens|
|25W||3.5 - 4.5W||245 - 255|
|50W||4.6 - 5.5W||345 - 355|
Please note: The table above is a guide to show you the equivalent bulb wattage across traditional bulbs and LEDs.
A bulb's wattage tells us how much energy it uses, rather than the amount of light it generates (lumens). Lumens (lm) are a measure of the total output of visible light from a lamp or light source. The higher the lumen the "brighter" the lamp will appear. To make comparing bulbs easy, it's best to look for the light output (lumen).
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Lighting for every part of your home