Product code: 89844008
The AVF Affinity Premium Blenheim 800 TV stand is perfect for putting your TV centre stage. Strong enough to support your set along with its stand, a rounded back makes it ideal for corner positioning, while sleek design helps to keep unsightly cables out of the way.
Affinity Premium Back Panel
The all-new metal back panel lets you attach the AVF Mounting Column to the back and suspend your TV above the stand. This way, you'll get more space without having to drill in the wall, and it's safer because it's secured against accidental tip-over. Also, as this back panel is well-ventilated, your kit will keep cool and audio from the likes of sound bars can circulate freely.
- This TV stand with open shelf and cabinet is designed in wood veneer featuring a matched door, and is perfect for positioning in the corner or flat to wall.
- The cabinet storage door features a piano hinge which offers 180-degree opening and full width access.
- Within the cabinet there is a slatted base panel for flow through ventilation.
- Cable management is provided to route TV and accessory cables.
- Incredibly easy to assemble.
Please note: Any maximum TV size quoted is a recommendation only and the exact dimensions of the TVs pedestal/feet should be checked to ensure it fits prior to purchase.
We like it because
this Affinity Premium model has a special back-panel that lets you float your TV above the stand with the AVF Mounting Colum
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- H55 x W80 x D40.3cm
- Wood Veneer / Glass
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Load
- Maximum TV size
- Standard UK delivery within 7 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns