AVF Affinity Premium Blenheim 800 TV Stand for TVs up to 40"
We like it because...
this Affinity Premium model has a special back-panel that lets you float your TV above the stand with the AVF Mounting Colum
The AVF Affinity Premium Blenheim 800 TV stand is perfect for putting your TV centre stage. Strong enough to support your set along with its stand, a rounded back makes it ideal for corner positioning, while sleek design helps to keep unsightly cables out of the way.
Affinity Premium Back Panel
The all-new metal back panel lets you attach the AVF Mounting Column to the back and suspend your TV above the stand. This way, you'll get more space without having to drill in the wall, and it's safer because it's secured against accidental tip-over. Also, as this back panel is well-ventilated, your kit will keep cool and audio from the likes of sound bars can circulate freely.
- This TV stand with open shelf and cabinet is designed in wood veneer featuring a matched door, and is perfect for positioning in the corner or flat to wall.
- The cabinet storage door features a piano hinge which offers 180-degree opening and full width access.
- Within the cabinet there is a slatted base panel for flow through ventilation.
- Cable management is provided to route TV and accessory cables.
- Incredibly easy to assemble.
Please note: Any maximum TV size quoted is a recommendation only and the exact dimensions of the TVs pedestal/feet should be checked to ensure it fits prior to purchase.
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- H55 x W80 x D40.3cm
- Wood Veneer / Glass
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Load
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy