Avtex L218DRS LED Full HD 1080p TV/DVD Combi, 21.5" with Freeview HD
With slim design, a full HD screen, digital and satellite tuners, a side-loading DVD/CD player, and AQT one button tuning system for simple set up, the L218DRS is a feature packed and compact TV. And because it’s 12/24V DC powered as well as normal mains, it’s just as good in your caravan or holiday residence, as well as in the home.
Fantastic Full HD
With a compact space to fill, the 1080p Full HD looks particularly beautiful on this 21.5" screen. Watch your favourite shows and films in scintillating detail and eye-popping colour.
Simple AQT One-Button System
Never suffer through the time-consuming task of TV tuning with Avtex's seamless one-button system. All you do is hold down the AQT button on the remote control for 3 seconds and watch the TV automatically tune itself. Whether it in digital or analogue, setting up your set will quick and simple.
Pause & Playback Live TV To USB
Never miss your favourite shows again by recording it onto a USB. Whether it terrestrial or satellite channels, you can pause live TV and playback your recordings. All you do is plug your USB into one of the slots.
Get a huge variety of channel options - without any additional boxes or connections – with Freeview HD. The platform is a free-to-air digital service that comes already built into your TV. With free access to over 50 standard definition TV channels and 4 HD channels (including ITV HD, BBC One HD, BBC HD and 4 HD), there's no shortage of things to watch - and you don't have to mess around with extra subscriptions and set-top boxes.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller, choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range of soundbars.
If you want to connect your television to a Blu-ray player, games console, soundbar or soundbase then you'll need a HDMI cable.
View our collection of cables & connections
- 3D Ready
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Nicam stereo
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H29.9 x W50.2 x D4.6cm
- Dimensions With Stand
- H32.5 x W50.2 x D12cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Headphone socket
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Packaged Dimensions
- H38 x W55 x D16cm
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- Full HD
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2 x HDMI in, 1 x headphones out, 2 x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 37 kWh
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Programmable Timer
- Recording Capacity (hours)
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Viewing angle (horizontal / vertical) Information Higher figure will ensure more people seated around the display will be able to view it clearly
- 170 degrees
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Packaged: 5.4kg / Unpackaged: 3.2kg (with stand)
TV Tech Explained
HD Ready |offers 720 lines of vertical resolution and is ready to receive High Definition signals
LED | LED-backlit TVs feature hundreds of small LEDs (light emitting diodes) to create a thin, light weight and energy efficient TV. This is perhaps the most common screen type on the market
Freeview HD | 70 digital television channels , 25 radio stations plus 15 HD channels all for free
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.