B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Form 2i On-Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote
The B&O PLAY Form 2i are a pair of sleek and ultra light headphones, with superb sound. Bringing you the same impressive look and sound of the Form 2, this updated model also features improved comfort plus a microphone and remote that lets you control your device or iPhone straight from the cord.
Great sounds Form 2i delivers an impressive and honest sound performance – they are your music’s perfect companion. The soundstage is well defined with a combination of good bass, a focused middle and precise highs. It’s just how the artist intended.
Super lightweight Weighing in at just 90g, the B&O headphones will hardly be noticeable to you – you’ll just be aware of the amazing audio. Merging its light design with a comfortable fit, the Form 2i are extremely pleasant to wear too, even for long periods of time.
Microphone & remote The in-line mic/remote is conveniently placed just below the cheek. This gives you total control of your iPhone and music with a single touch, or two.
Designed by Steve McGugan, 1984 for design collection at MOMA in New York.
Bang & Olufsen
- Cable length
- Microphone Remote
- Model name / number
- Form 2i
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Playback Controls Information Controls that allow you to alter the playback or answer calls on compatible devices. Please note: not all controls will work with every device.
- Form 2i
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
About B&O PLAY
B&O PLAY is a three-year-old brand which is firmly grounded in decades of design excellence, craftsmanship and product innovation. As a stand-alone unit within Bang & Olufsen, B&O PLAY interprets the same values for a new type of contemporary products aimed at design-conscious people with an active lifestyle. In other words: to make high-quality headphones and portable speakers at competitive prices. The B&O PLAY portfolio is made up of sound systems and portable products – they’re all intuitive to use and easy to integrate into your daily life – whether it’s at home or on the move.
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds