2 years' Added Care for your technology (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 89722203
With each pair crafted from a single piece of aluminium - Bang & Olufsen’s H3 in-ear headphones are designed to complement your look while providing exceptional audio. The custom drivers are professionally tuned and work with an integrated bass port for greater low-end performance. As a finishing touch, the H3s have been modelled to reflect the contours of the inner-ear for more comfort and a natural acoustic flow.
- Custom built 10.8mm drivers bring you every part of your music’s range with stunning clarity. Expertly tuned and covering a 20Hz to 16kHz range, you’ll be free to explore every detail of a track.
- These headphones also feature a unique mini bass port in their construction that allows the lower end to come through with all its subtleties intact.
- 23 air holes on each of the headphones promote ventilation without cutting down on noise cancellation
- Ergonomic design emulates the structure of the ear for greater comfort and listening quality.
- Unibody aluminium design makes these headphones tougher and less prone to vibration at all volumes.
- The inline microphone and remote make it simple to stay in touch and in control of your music while on the move.
- Includes earbuds XS, S, M and L, flight adaptor, carrying case and quick start guide.
- Accessories Included
- earbuds XS, S, M and L, flight adaptor, carrying case and quick start guide.
- Bluetooth Enabled
Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Bang & Olufsen
- Cable length (m)
- 3.5mm, flight adapter
- Microphone Remote
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling
Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction
Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Playback Controls
Controls that allow you to alter the playback or answer calls on compatible devices. Please note: not all controls will work with every device.
- Wi-Fi enabled
B&O PLAY is a three-year-old brand which is firmly grounded in decades of design excellence, craftsmanship and product innovation. As a stand-alone unit within Bang & Olufsen, B&O PLAY interprets the same values for a new type of contemporary products aimed at design-conscious people with an active lifestyle. In other words: to make high-quality headphones and portable speakers at competitive prices. The B&O PLAY portfolio is made up of sound systems and portable products – they’re all intuitive to use and easy to integrate into your daily life – whether it’s at home or on the move.More from Bang & Olufsen
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy