Product code: 89722203
With each pair crafted from a single piece of aluminium - Bang & Olufsen’s H3 in-ear headphones are designed to complement your look while providing exceptional audio. The custom drivers are professionally tuned and work with an integrated bass port for greater low-end performance. As a finishing touch, the H3s have been modelled to reflect the contours of the inner-ear for more comfort and a natural acoustic flow.
- Custom built 10.8mm drivers bring you every part of your music’s range with stunning clarity. Expertly tuned and covering a 20Hz to 16kHz range, you’ll be free to explore every detail of a track.
- These headphones also feature a unique mini bass port in their construction that allows the lower end to come through with all its subtleties intact.
- 23 air holes on each of the headphones promote ventilation without cutting down on noise cancellation
- Ergonomic design emulates the structure of the ear for greater comfort and listening quality.
- Unibody aluminium design makes these headphones tougher and less prone to vibration at all volumes.
- The inline microphone and remote make it simple to stay in touch and in control of your music while on the move.
- Includes earbuds XS, S, M and L, flight adaptor, carrying case and quick start guide.
- Accessories Included
- earbuds XS, S, M and L, flight adaptor, carrying case and quick start guide.
- Bluetooth Enabled
Bluetooth is a wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Bang & Olufsen
- Cable length (m)
- 3.5mm, flight adapter
- H17 x W9.8 x D3.8cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microphone Remote
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling
Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction
Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Playback Controls
Controls that allow you to alter the playback or answer calls on compatible devices. Please note: not all controls will work with every device.
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Wi-Fi enabled
B&O PLAY is a three-year-old brand which is firmly grounded in decades of design excellence, craftsmanship and product innovation. As a stand-alone unit within Bang & Olufsen, B&O PLAY interprets the same values for a new type of contemporary products aimed at design-conscious people with an active lifestyle. In other words: to make high-quality headphones and portable speakers at competitive prices. The B&O PLAY portfolio is made up of sound systems and portable products – they’re all intuitive to use and easy to integrate into your daily life – whether it’s at home or on the move.More from Bang & Olufsen
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 7 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2. Order before 4pm for next day collection. Opening hours for Click & Collect locations in Waitrose & Partners shops may change. Click & Collect in John Lewis & Partners shops is temporarily unavailable.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.