Babyblooms Mummy Stocking with Pamper Gift Set
Product code: 32007883
From Babyblooms comes this special gift for Mum to help her relax and unwind during the Christmas period. With an array of Babyblooms naturally sourced skincare and a delicately scented relaxation candle all presented inside a luxurious velvet-finish stocking – this gorgeous gift is certain to make mum feel loved and pampered on Christmas Day.
This gift contains:
- Relaxing Bath Soak, 250ml - With essential oils of lavender, geranium, juniper and palmarosa for rest and calm.
- Soothing Body Lotion, 250ml - With calendula, jojoba, evening primrose oil, beeswax and lavender oil – a nourishing non-greasy easily absorbed lotion.
- Moisturising Hand Cream, 60ml - With beeswax, ylangylang and sunflower oil for soothing and nourishing dry hands.
- Winter Relaxation Candle - Hand-made with a relaxing warming blend of pure essential oils of geranium, orange, lavender and ylang ylang, and produced using only high quality, clean-burning, natural plant wax that is both kind to the environment, from a sustainable source and free from any petroleum-based paraffin wax, additives and animal based ingredients. The candle is housed in a charming glass jar with wooden lid, can be sealed when not burning to keep it clean. It is approximately 8cm high, diameter of 7cm and contains 325ml. The average burning time is 40 hours.
All the toiletries are free from parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, artificial fragrances, palm oil and artificial colours.
This festive gift comes beautifully boxed in the brand's signature illustrated gift box and wrapped in satin ribbon for the perfect gift ready to be opened on Christmas morning. It comes with a gift card bearing your message for that personal touch.
Before Babyblooms can prepare your order, we need to know the message you would like on your gift card. To avoid delay please follow the instructions below on how to personalise your product or give Babyblooms a call on 01454 272474 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm).
Personalising your product
|1.||Place your order|
|2.||Consider the personal message you would like printed on your gift card. Remember to include in your message who the gift is from.|
|3.||Email your gift card message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of ordering* including your name, order number and contact details. If you are purchasing this as a gift and do not wish the recipient to be contacted, please ensure that you put your own contact details in the email. |
If you do not require a printed gift card please state this in your email
|Refund policy||This item is made to your specification and so is excluded from our usual returns policy. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights|
*You may be contacted by the supplier about your order.
Babyblooms brings lifestyle and baby care together to deliver beautifully designed products with a practical twist for mums-to-be, new mums, babies and toddlers. Recognised as the UK's leading independent gift company for new babies we are home to a full range of thoughtful gifts and personalised accessories for mum and baby.
- Postnatal Toiletry
Based in the small English town of Chipping Sodbury, Babyblooms launched in 2005 with their baby clothes bouquets as an alternative to sending fresh flowers. Since then, they have blossomed, growing their product offering to include a full range of thoughtful gifts and personalised accessories for mum and baby to suit every budget.
Strong on creativity and customer service, their British heritage is captured in unique hand-illustrated gift boxes inspired by their home in the Cotswold. From stylish essentials and cuddly soft toys to award-winning skincare, baby gift hampers and bouquets, Babyblooms create beautiful things for mum and baby.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 7 days. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.