Product code: 03596869
The ultimate bundle for today’s urban parents with siblings that are looking to transform their YOYO from single to a double pushchair. Compatible with YOYO² and YOYO+, the YOYO Connect is the ultimate accessory to make your YOYO double and keep it simple! The bundle includes the YOYO Connect and a 6+ colour pack. In a single click the YOYO Connect hooks onto the back of your YOYO stroller, turning the YOYO into a double pushchair.
With the YOYO Connect the stroller can be used in different setups:
The YOYO Connect does not have front wheels, so once attached to the YOYO2 or YOYO+ frames, it’s joined to the pushchairs’ brake making the whole unit agile and easy to push, allowing the two components to move as one. Highly manoeuvrable and ultra-lightweight it can go up and down the curb with ease and be steered smoothly with one hand. If at any point you want to use your YOYO² as a single stroller, simply fold the YOYO Connect and hook it up on the back of the YOYO².
No other double pushchair is as compact when folded as the YOYO² with the YOYO Connect. It’s adaptable to limited storage spaces including the boot of the smallest car and aircraft overhead compartments – it’s the first double stroller accepted as 2 cabin luggage items (excluding bassinet).**
- Suitable from 6 months+ up to early childhood (up to 22kg)
- One-hand folding system
- The YOYO Connect weighs 6.2 kg and folds compact for easy storage: 52 × 44 × 24cm (each when folded)
- Total dimensions of assembled YOYO Connect: 172 x 44 x 106cm
- At 44 cm wide: the YOYO² with the YOYO Connect will fit through most doors
- Easy access to seats for both children
- 4 wheel braking system and hytrel® elastomer suspension offers optimal security and comfort
- Safety wrist-strap for greater security
- Multi-positioning reclining backrest with 5-point harness
- Shopping basket supports up to 5kg, easily accessible from the front or back
- UPF 50+ sun protection canopies with peekaboo window and zip pockets on the 6+ colour pack
- Easily removable and washable fabrics at 30°C
- Supplied with a cover bag
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Adjustable handlebars
- Buggy Feature
Indicates key features of a buggy or pram
- Buggy Size
Indicates the size of the buggy or pram
- Care instructions
- Frame: wipe clean, Fabric: machine washable at 30 degrees
- Changing bag included
- Country of Origin
- Drying Instructions
- Flat Dry
- Fitting Method
- Free standing when folded
- Harness type
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Maximum User Weight
- Removable wheels
- Type of wheels
- Puncture Resistant
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable fabrics
Babyzen was founded by a group of five forward-thinking French individuals whose main objective was to push the boundaries of innovation and design for pushchairs. Being optimised for limited and occasionally confined spaces, including public transport and aeroplanes, the collection combines functionality and design, without compromising on comfort.
It was in 2013 when Babyzen launched their most compact and ergonomic pushchair - the YOYO. Since then, this signature design has become synonymous with style and quality, whilst guaranteeing an effortless manoeuvrability. The YOYO collection has revolutionised the modern lifestyle of parents and their babies and has set the standard for perfectly foldable designs that can fit into an aircraft overhead locker.More from Babyzen
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.