Product code: 31531202
Offering ultimate comfort for your child and practicality for you, the YOYO² Stroller by BABYZEN folds and unfolds with one hand, can be carried over the shoulder, slips in anywhere, stores easily and travels as carry-on-baggage*.
Designed with unparalleled flexibility and cushioning, thanks to the new, individual suspensions on all 4 wheels, this stroller perfectly navigates all types of surface so that you can get out and about and explore with your little one. Extremely strong and light thanks to its high quality materials, it is built with aluminium alloy, stainless steel and fibre-glass reinforced technical plastics for quality that lasts for several generations.
Compatible with the YOYO+ newborn pack (sold separately), you can easily convert from an everyday road-facing stroller to a lie flat parent facing pushchair suitable for new born babies, and, the coordinating YOYO car seat by BeSafe (sold separately) comes with adaptors, so you can connect it to the stroller frame in just two clicks.
- Suitable form 6 months up to a maximum weight of 22kg
- Compatible with YOYO+ Newborn pack for use from birth
- One-hand folding, unfolding and manoeuvring
- Cabin baggage size (folded dimensions: 52 x 44 x 18 cm)*
- Lightweight frame 6.1kg
- Premium, soft faux-leather handle
- Safety wrist-strap for greater security
- UPF 50+ sun protection canopy with peekaboo window
- Multi-positioning reclining backrest
- 5-point harness with new universal buckle design
- Unique Hytrel® elastomer suspension for a smooth ride
- Basket easily accessible from the front or back and supports up to 5kg
- Easily removable and washable fabrics
- Carry on the shoulder with its padded shoulder strap
- Supplied with a cover bag
- 2 years’ manufacturer’s warranty
* Carry-on baggage allowance can vary according to the airline, the cabin class you are traveling in and even the size of the aircraft. Please check with your airline before travelling.
- 1 x frame
- 1 x reversible backrest
- 1 x seat base
- 2 x canopy wires
- 1 x shopping basket
- 1 x shoulder strap
- 1 x cover bag
- 1 x colour pack
- 1 x user guide
- Accessories Included
- reversible backrest, seat base, 2 canopy wires, shopping basket, shoulder strap, cover bag, colour pack, user guide
- Adjustable handlebars
- Care instructions
- Frame: wipe clean, Fabric: machine washable at 30 degrees
- Changing bag included
- Colour of chassis
- Compatible with carseats
- Yes, with the addition of adaptors (sold separately)
- H106 x W45 x D138cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- 54 x 44 x 18cm
- Facing position
- Folding mechanism
- Compact Fold
- Free standing when folded
- Handle Height
- Harness type
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Maximum User Weight
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- 6 months
- Type of wheels
Unpackaged weight of the product
Babyzen was founded by a group of five forward-thinking French individuals whose main objective was to push the boundaries of innovation and design for pushchairs. Being optimised for limited and occasionally confined spaces, including public transport and aeroplanes, the collection combines functionality and design, without compromising on comfort.
It was in 2013 when Babyzen launched their most compact and ergonomic pushchair - the YOYO. Since then, this signature design has become synonymous with style and quality, whilst guaranteeing an effortless manoeuvrability. The YOYO collection has revolutionised the modern lifestyle of parents and their babies and has set the standard for perfectly foldable designs that can fit into an aircraft overhead locker.To enable screen reader support, press shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Z. To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press shortcut Ctrl+slash. More from Babyzen
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2. Order before 4pm for next day collection. Opening hours for Click & Collect locations in Waitrose & Partners shops may change. Click & Collect in John Lewis & Partners shops is temporarily unavailable.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.