Barbie You Can Be Anything Gymnast Doll
Product code: 78510680
Explore a world of competitive fun with the Barbie Gymnast Playset! When your little one plays with Barbie, they imagine everything they can become, and if you love to tumble, you can be a gymnast!
This doll set includes a gymnastic training environment featuring the Barbie Gymnast doll in a colourful metallic leotard. She also comes with an extra leotard, a warmup suit, extra shoes, a towel, snacks and a gym bag.
- H17.5 x W5.6 x D5.5cm
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Toy Character
- Toys Type
- Dolls & Doll Houses
- Fashion dolls
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
Since its launch in 1959, Barbie has become a much loved brand and an important playmaker in the fashion toy market. Created by Ruth Handler and based on the German doll Bild Lilli, Handler instantly realised there was a gap in the market for a non-infant doll marketed for children.
Bild Lilli was based on a popular character in a comic strip that appeared in German newspapers, initially marketed at women, the doll soon became popular with young girls who enjoyed dressing up the doll in her various outfits. Ruth took the doll back to America and the manufacturing toy company Mattel Inc. Together they reworked the design and renamed the doll Barbie, after her daughter Barbara.
Ever popular with little fashionistas today, Barbie’s appeal has endured for 50 years and their extensive range of dolls, outfits and matching accessories has made the doll a cultural icon.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.