Barbour Wax Reproofing Mini Kit
Product code: 36565431
This kit provides everything you need to protect your Barbour jacket and keep it in its best condition. Presented with reproofing instructions in a fabric drawstring bag with a classic Barbour tartan print.
This kit includes:
- 80g tin of Barbour wax
- Reusable tartan fabric cloth
- Sponge applicator
- 78% cotton, 22% polyester
- Pattern Details
The Barbour story began in 1894 in the Market Place in South Shields. Today the 5th generation family-owned business remains in the region, with Barbour’s headquarters located in Simonside, South Shields.
Although it sources products from around the globe, Barbour's classic wax jacket is still manufactured by hand in the factory in Simonside with over 100,000 jackets processed via the central, subsidiary and local customer service operations each year.
Today, Barbour remains true to its core values as a family business which espouses the unique values of the British countryside and brings the qualities of wit, grit and glamour to its beautifully functional clothing.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.