BDI Ola 8137 TV Stand for TVs up to 75", Satin White
The Ola 8137 is a perfect balance between high design and everyday functionality. For use with larger entertainment systems - it features a handsome curved design, while toughened safety glass shelving gives you enough space to store your equipment. Smoked glass doors allow for enough storage to tuck the rest of your electronics away from view while still leaving them accessible to your remotes.
Please note: TV not included.
- Hidden wheels and discreet levelers allow you to roll your system away from the wall for easy access.
- Tinted glass doors allow IR signals to get through so you can control everything while it’s hidden from view.
- Adjustable shelves to accommodate your system.
- Toughened safety glass elements for durability.
- Integrated cable management keeps everything tidy.
- Flow through ventilation to keep your electronics cool.
- Suitable for flat panel TVs up to 60-inches.
Please note: Any maximum TV size quoted is a recommendation only and the exact dimensions of the TV's pedestal/feet should be checked to ensure it fits prior to purchase.
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- H48 x W175 x D54cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Maximum Load
- Model name / number
- OLA 8137
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Beginning life as a vision for great Design in 1984, BDI was created to develop and manufacture designs that would actually be accessible. Today, the company have fulfilled such an inspiration by becoming a force behind contemporary home furnishings and one of the top producers of home theatre furniture.
The extensive collection of Home Theatre furniture is engineered to meet the demanding needs of modern electronics, and the growing number of them. BDI was one of the first to introduce innovations including hidden wheels, adjustable shelves, cable management and flow-through ventilation as standard features. As a result, the TV stands merge functional innovation with original and exciting Design.
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy