Beats™ by Dr. Dre Mixr On-Ear Headphones
Hear your music like never before. These Mixr on-ear headphones will satisfy the most demanding audio enthusiasts with their classic Beats branding and incredible performance. Complete with a lightweight, folding design and cushioned earpads they’re always ready to give you pounding, professional sound on the move.
Rich, Thumping Sound
Hear your music the way it was meant to be heard with powerful bass clear highs and detailed midrange playback.
Crystal Clear Calls
ControlTalk mic lets you take calls through your headphones for a seamless listening experience.
Noise Isolating Immersion
The rotating earcups cut off ambient sound for more immersive listening, while their swivel design makes it easy to flip them back and hear your surroundings.
Dual inputs let you plug in from the left or right side. The extra input can even be used to get a friend in on the music by daisy chaining headphones.
Focused, Comfortable Fit
The adjustable headband gives you a perfect fit every time. The earcups also pivot up, down and sided-to-side so you’re always in the listening sweet spot.
Carry Case Included
Handy touring case included to keep your Mixrs in top condition.
- Accessories Included
- 3.5mm audio cable, ¼" audio adapter, In-line remote & mic cable (features may vary), Carrying case
- Cable length
- 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Microphone Remote
- Model name / number
- Beats Mixr
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Shop by Type
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Beats Electronics (Beats) was formally established in 2008 to bring its customers world class audio offerings. Comprising of the Beats by Dr.Dre family, a wealth of audio tech has been packed in to the brands headphones, earphones and speakers. To add to this line up, Beats by Dr.Dre also offer patented Beats Audio software technology and the streaming music subscription service Beats Music. As a result, the company have effectively created a new generation of premium sound entertainment which delivers energy, emotion and excitement of audio playback.
In 2014, Apple agreed to buy Beats Music and Beats Electronics based on their deep commitment to music fans, artists, songwriters and the music industry. The acquisition is thought to be Apple’s largest to date.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds