Beats Studio³ Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones with Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling & Mic/Remote, Red
Beats' iconic Studio wireless headphones have been further refined for an even more premium listening experience. The Beats Studio³ feature Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling to precisely and accurately block external noise, real time audio calibration, and are powered by the Apple W1 chip for a first class Bluetooth connection and battery efficiency. Take calls and activate Siri with ease via the on-ear controls, and listen in superior comfort. They have all the energy and excitement you expect from Beats, plus a powerful, re-engineered sound.
Responsive Noise Cancelling
Block out distractions so it's just you and the music. Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) continuously pinpoints and silences exterior sound, adapting to your individual choice of music and headphone fit. Real-time audio calibration means the classic Beats sound of clarity, depth and emotion is always optimally delivered for a premium sound.
The Beats Acoustic Engine makes your listening experience more intimate, personal, and real. Signature signal processing software generates everything as the producer and artist intended.
22 Hour Battery
Listen for up to 22 hours with Pure ANC engaged for a noise-cancelled wireless listen that lasts all day. Without Pure ANC they'll last for up to 40 hours, without sacrificing audio quality. And when you need a quick hit of power, the Fast Fuel feature means just 10 minutes of charging gives 3 hours of playback.
Studio³ are designed to match the excellence of the sound with a fit of supreme comfort. Soft over-ear cushions feature advanced venting and ergonomic pivoting for a customized fit. Listen all day in comfort, with the music kept in and the noise kept out.
- Accessories Included
- Carrying Case, Remote Talk Cable, USB Charging Cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Bluetooth, 3.5mm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microphone Remote
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Battery
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Beats Electronics (Beats) was formally established in 2008 to bring its customers world class audio offerings. Comprising of the Beats by Dr.Dre family, a wealth of audio tech has been packed in to the brands headphones, earphones and speakers. To add to this line up, Beats by Dr.Dre also offer patented Beats Audio software technology and the streaming music subscription service Beats Music. As a result, the company have effectively created a new generation of premium sound entertainment which delivers energy, emotion and excitement of audio playback.
In 2014, Apple agreed to buy Beats Music and Beats Electronics based on their deep commitment to music fans, artists, songwriters and the music industry. The acquisition is thought to be Apple’s largest to date.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow