Product code: 46184107
A targeted mattifying primer that controls oil for up to 12 hours. This formula specifically targets oil-prone areas and acts as liquid blotting paper to leave your skin fresh and matte all day.
The primer is perfect for all skin types, especially oily skin.
- For best results, Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector™ should be warmed up in your fingertips before applying. This will activate the mattifying ingredients and help the formula glide onto your skin effortlessly
- As an oil-control makeup primer: Warm a small amount between your fingertips and apply to skin prior to foundation (focusing on oily areas)
- As a liquid blotting paper: Warm a small amount between your fingertips and pat on targeted areas (such as forehead, nose and chin) to instantly absorb excess oil. Can be used anytime and won’t disturb makeup!
- To prep and prime eyelids for lasting eyeshadow: Warm a small amount between your fingertips and gently pat on eyelids to control oil and prevent eyeshadow slip
- Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector™is available in a travel-size that’s perfect for your evening bag. A must-have for brides, bridesmaids, party guests, prom goers and more!
- Application Method
- Fingertips or Brush
- Beauty Effect
- Skin Type
BECCA was founded upon the promise to deliver shades for women of all skin tones. Our years of research have made us experts in light and shade development, with a portfolio built to illuminate every woman’s natural beauty, from start to finish. Through advanced formulas and expert tips, BECCA’s highly curated selection of products create perfect skin and any look with natural, effortless colour. More from BECCA
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Next or named evening delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy