Product code: 46184105
First Light Priming Filter is a skin-awakening primer that instantly brightens skin, diffuses dullness and blurs imperfections for a refreshed look.
This primer brightens lackluster and dull skin and instantly refreshes the complexion. Skin goes from dull, dry and fatigued to hydrated, healthy and awake. The perfect primer to create a fresh canvas for all day makeup wear.
Cool Light Technology softly scatters translucent, cool violet light to brighten and even out imperfections. Mineral-rich spring water, prickly pear flower and Sodium Hyaluronate capture moisture to hydrate and revive skin. Ginger energises the complexion and the fresh citrus notes create an awakening experience.
- Make sure skin is well moisturised
- Apply a light layer of First Light Priming Filter from the centre of your face outward
- Wait a few seconds, then apply foundation
- Can also be worn alone for a fresh-faced glow
- If you’re looking for a primer with more pearl and luminescence, add Backlight Priming Filter to your collection
- Application Method
- Fingertips or Brush
- Beauty Effect
- Makeup Finish
- Skin Type
- All Types
BECCA was founded upon the promise to deliver shades for women of all skin tones. Our years of research have made us experts in light and shade development, with a portfolio built to illuminate every woman’s natural beauty, from start to finish. Through advanced formulas and expert tips, BECCA’s highly curated selection of products create perfect skin and any look with natural, effortless colour. More from BECCA
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy