Product code: 46184006
Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Liquid Highlighter is a dewy, hydrating liquid highlighter that is infused with ultrafine, light-reflecting pearls to help create a fresh, healthy glow.
This lightweight formula is enriched with ultra-fine light-reflecting pearls that become one with the skin to create a fresh, dewy glow that looks natural and radiant. The multi-toned pearl pigments adapt to your skin's natural undertones for multi-faceted, multi-dimensional shimmer that melts into skin.
Choose from seven shades:
- Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skin tones
- Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
- Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
- Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
- Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skin tones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
- Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
- Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skin tones; adds a sun-kissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skin tones
- Wear alone for a fresh-from-yoga glow. Apply all over, or blend onto high points such as cheekbones, brow bones and the bridge of your nose
- Use as a luminising mixer: Mix 1-2 drops into your favorite primer, foundation, face or body moisturiser for an all-over BECCA Glow!
- Layer over foundation for a lit-from-within glow. Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a radiant complexion
- Application Method
- Fingertips or Brush
- Makeup Finish
- Skin Type
- All Types
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy