Product code: 46188517
What it is: An award-winning highlighter with an ultra-creamy formula that melts into skin for a natural, luminous glow.
Who’s it for? All skin types.
What it does: Unlike traditional pressed powder highlighters, the formula fuses ultra-fine, pearl pigments with liquid for an ultra-buttery texture. The creamy formula builds and blends seamlessly, without ever looking glittery or chalky. Pure light is reflected from every angle for your most natural, luminous glow.
What else you need to know: BECCA is cruelty-free and PETA certified.
Find the shade that lights you up:
- Moonstone: A pale, incandescent golden highlighter - recommended for fair-light skin tones
- Opal: A neutral, white golden highlighter with a soft pink pearl - recommended for medium-tan skin tones
- C Pop: Our bestselling shade, a soft golden highlighter with a pinky-peach pearl - recommended for all skin tones
- Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm, golden pearl - recommended for medium-tan skin tones
- Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl
- Natural glow
- Creamy texture
- Blends seamlessly
Key Ingredients: Ultrafine Multidimensional Pearls: reflect and refract light from every angle for a buildable, luminous glow.
How to use:
- Step 1: Start by applying product to an angled highlighter or fluffy brush
- Step 2: Sweep onto the high points of the cheeks, creating a “C” shape as you move up toward the temple and brow bone
- Step 3: Build where more glow is desired, such as cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, and chin. Repeat until desired effect is reached
Light effects: BECCA’s formula combines luminous pearl pigments with liquid for your most natural glow from any angle.
- Application Method
- Beauty Feature
- Fragrance Free
- Beauty Goal
- Free From
- Mineral Oil Free
- Powder Type
- Size (g)
- Skin Type
- All Types
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Pre 10.30am next work day
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.