Product code: 46185002
A true beauty multitasker, this brush can be used with liquids, creams, powders and anything in between.
From start to finish, primer to powder, The One Perfecting Brush can be used with liquids, creams, powders and anything in between. Non-porous, high-quality natural hair allows product to sit on top of bristles rather than absorbing, ensuring a seamless application with no wasted product. It can be used effectively as a foundation brush, powder brush, contour brush, bronzer brush, stipple brush, blush brush, fan brush, concealer brush, kabuki, or sponge.
The bristles are packed in a 3.5 inch horizontal design allowing you to effortlessly and evenly cover larger or smaller surface areas. The density of the brush creates a smooth, even, and airbrushed application every time, taking the guesswork out of brushwork. Flat edges fit the linear contours of your face, while curved corners allow for targeted, more precise application. Long, flexible bristles make a variety of application techniques possible including: targeted application, stippling, blending, contouring, and highlighting.
The bristles are free of dye, ensuring they will not lose shape or softness over time, and the unique shape of the handle and soft-touch finish provide complete control during application, allowing you to create your desired look. The bristles are reinforced with shed-resistant technology. However, the brush may lose strands during use. As with the hair on your head, this is completely natural and will lessen with use and proper care.
This brush is cruelty-free.
- Using the broad side of the brush, sweep foundation horizontally across forehead and then move to cheeks and chin
- Finish by sweeping vertically down the nose using the narrow surface of the brush
- Using the narrow surface of the brush, sweep illuminator down the tops of cheekbones and down the bridge of nose
With bronzer or contour enhancer:
- Using the narrow surface of the brush, sweep brush under cheekbones, down sides of nose, and around temples
With powder or cream blush:
- Using the corner of the brush, buff into apples of cheeks using a circular motion and blend out
- Make-up Brush Type
BECCA was founded upon the promise to deliver shades for women of all skin tones. Our years of research have made us experts in light and shade development, with a portfolio built to illuminate every woman’s natural beauty, from start to finish. Through advanced formulas and expert tips, BECCA’s highly curated selection of products create perfect skin and any look with natural, effortless colour. More from BECCA
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy