Product code: 46185002
A true beauty multitasker, this brush can be used with liquids, creams, powders and anything in between.
From start to finish, primer to powder, The One Perfecting Brush can be used with liquids, creams, powders and anything in between. Non-porous, high-quality natural hair allows product to sit on top of bristles rather than absorbing, ensuring a seamless application with no wasted product. It can be used effectively as a foundation brush, powder brush, contour brush, bronzer brush, stipple brush, blush brush, fan brush, concealer brush, kabuki, or sponge.
The bristles are packed in a 3.5 inch horizontal design allowing you to effortlessly and evenly cover larger or smaller surface areas. The density of the brush creates a smooth, even, and airbrushed application every time, taking the guesswork out of brushwork. Flat edges fit the linear contours of your face, while curved corners allow for targeted, more precise application. Long, flexible bristles make a variety of application techniques possible including: targeted application, stippling, blending, contouring, and highlighting.
The bristles are free of dye, ensuring they will not lose shape or softness over time, and the unique shape of the handle and soft-touch finish provide complete control during application, allowing you to create your desired look. The bristles are reinforced with shed-resistant technology. However, the brush may lose strands during use. As with the hair on your head, this is completely natural and will lessen with use and proper care.
This brush is cruelty-free.
- Using the broad side of the brush, sweep foundation horizontally across forehead and then move to cheeks and chin
- Finish by sweeping vertically down the nose using the narrow surface of the brush
- Using the narrow surface of the brush, sweep illuminator down the tops of cheekbones and down the bridge of nose
With bronzer or contour enhancer:
- Using the narrow surface of the brush, sweep brush under cheekbones, down sides of nose, and around temples
With powder or cream blush:
- Using the corner of the brush, buff into apples of cheeks using a circular motion and blend out
- Make-up Brush Type