Product code: 46181723
What it is: A full-coverage colour corrector that uses light to brighten dark under-eye circles.
What it does: Backlight Technology infuses peach- and apricot-toned colour correctors with light-reflecting illuminators that deflect light away from dark circles under the eyes. Vitamin E nourishes, while the flexible colour correcting cream smooths skin around the eyes and creates an even base for concealer.
Use as part of BECCA’s 3 Steps to Bright Eyes, after the Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer, before concealer, and set with Under Eye Brightening Powder.
- Light to Medium: Pearlised, peachy-pink
- Medium to Deep: Rich, pearlised apricot
- Colour corrects dark circles
- Peach & Apricot Tinted Pigments: colour corrects and neutralises blue tones under the eyes
- Backlight Technology: instantly brightens and illuminates under the eyes
- Vitamin E: nourishes
How to use:
- Warm-up product between fingertips, then gently pat under eye starting from the outer corner, blending inward
- For best results, use as the second step in BECCA’s 3 Steps to Bright Eyes. Start by priming with Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer, correcting with Under Eye Brightening Corrector, and finish with Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder
- For an ultra-smooth application, prime your under-eye area with Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer
- Application Method
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Beauty Feature
- Beauty Goal
- Long Lasting
- Free From
- Mineral Oil Free
- Key Ingredients
- Vitamin E
- Makeup Coverage
- Medium Coverage
- Size (g)
- Skin Type
- Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.