Product code: 46188404
Volcano Goddess Eyeshadow Palette is a brand-new, limited-edition eyeshadow palette featuring 12 creamy eyeshadows in 3 different finishes – ultra-matte, shimmer and molten metallic.
Create an endless range of smouldering eye looks with a brand new, limited-edition eyeshadow palette featuring 12 creamy eyeshadows in 3 versatile finishes – ultra-matte, shimmer and molten metallic. The high-impact formula delivers intense payoff thanks to richly pigmented shades with superior layering power and blendability.
Specially formulated and energized with a natural mineral crystal, Black Tourmaline, a powerful protection and grounding stone formed in volcanoes.
The eyeshadow palette features 12 creamy shades:
- Cloud: Matte bone
- Volcanic Sand: Matte light peach
- Granite: Matte neutral taupe
- Gilded: Molten metallic gold
- Diamond Dust: Molten metallic cream with gold and pink pearls
- Haze: Shimmering mauvy rose gold
- Red Rock: Soft shimmering maroon
- Lava: Molten metallic copper
- Agate Ash: Shimmering taupey grey
- Crater: Deep shimmering stone
- Hematite: Shimmering gunmetal
- Midnight Sapphire: Shimmering midnight blue
BECCA was founded upon the promise to deliver shades for women of all skin tones. Our years of research have made us experts in light and shade development, with a portfolio built to illuminate every woman’s natural beauty, from start to finish. Through advanced formulas and expert tips, BECCA’s highly curated selection of products create perfect skin and any look with natural, effortless colour. More from BECCA
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy