Beko FF6091X Fridge Freezer, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe sleek Beko FF6091X fridge freezer is finished in stainless steel with painted sides, for a more glamorous look in your kitchen!
This unit has a generous 269L total capacity, and boasts an A+ energy efficiency rating. A frost free freezer and auto-defrost fridge make this appliance superbly easy to maintain - there’s no need to ever manually defrost again, simply let this Beko fridge freezer do all the hard work itself!
There are 4 freezer compartments that host semi-transparent freezer fronts, so you can see what is inside. An ice tray means you can always have fresh cubes ready for a cool drink, and is also suitable to freeze small fruits such as strawberries.
In the fridge there are 4 safety glass shelves, while the full-width chrome wire bottle rack stores up to 5 bottles. A full-width salad crisper allows for plenty of space when storing your fruit and vegetables in the refrigerator cavity.
- Semi-transparent freezer fronts
- Unobtrusive side fitted handle is ideal for tight spaces
- Fully frost free throughout
- Handy full-width salad crisper
- Full width chrome wire wine rack for 5 bottles
- Ice tray that can also be used to freeze small fruits
- Freezer guard feature that works down to -15 degrees celsius
Intelligent solutions to improve everyday life, a commitment to reducing their environmental impact and investment in a technological vision are the key ideas that make up Beko. Packed with the latest state of the art features and technology, Beko has a product to suit all your needs.
Please note: we are unable to offer our door reversal service in conjunction with this item.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Door seal
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H190 x W59.5 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 18 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.