Belling Classic 90E Electric Range Cooker, Silver
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.As beautiful as it is convenient, the Belling Classic 90E electric range cooker is an appliance for the serious culinary enthusiasts among you!
Finished in a smooth silver colour, this cooker combines a professional style with useful features, and hosts a sleek ceramic hob with 5 zones, including a dual zone.
There are three ovens on this range cooker: one main fanned electric oven and one tall fanned electric oven, both with internal lights. The tall oven has a huge 76L capacity, which is essential when entertaining the family. The main fan oven provides multi-level cooking, allowing you to cook on several shelves at once as heat is evenly distributed. These are complemented by a separate variable grill; ideal for added flexibility when cooking.
Thanks to a fully programmable clock and timer, you can set the main oven to cook when it suits you - whether you are busy around the house, are out at work or just putting your feet up, this oven can have your dinner ready whenever you desire!
And with the double A energy rating, you can rest assured that you are saving energy with this range cooker.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.8, 1x 0.7 (Ceramic single), 1x 2.2kW (Ceramic dual)
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Capacity- Third Oven
- H90-93 x W89.6 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob type
- Cast iron pan supports
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Classic 90E - Silver
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Small / Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence