Belling FSG60DOP Gas Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.This 60cm wide Belling FSG60DOP double oven gas cooker has a 59 litre capacity oven that functions as a conventional gas oven. The 35 litre top oven is also a conventional gas oven, but thanks to an electric grill you can enjoy extra versatility. In both ovens, two shelves are provided along with 5 shelf positions to choose from in the main oven.
The oven interiors are easy clean enamel so you can easily wipe away spills, while the gas hob boasts simple rotary controls that make operation straightforward.
Finally, a fully programmable timer allows you to pre-set when your oven turns on and off for complete culinary flexibility.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1.0, 2 x 2.0, 1 x 3.0kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90-93 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Not applicable for gas models
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Gas hob with 4 burners, glass lid
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Gas burners
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Model name / number
- FSG60DOP Stainless Steel
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small/ Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence