Disposal and installation services are not available online for this product. Please call 0345 604 8835 to order this product and arrange these services - view opening hours
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Product code: 86624329
Belling are known for outstanding, well-made cookers, that add a touch of class to your home. Made in the UK, this is a classic, 4-hob induction cooker with double ovens that offers both everday functionality as well as an economically efficient design.
The main 61L conventional oven comes with a glass lid for a discreet finish.
Some of the other features of this cooker are:
- Impressive A energy efficiency rating, helping to limit impact on the environment and reduce running costs.
- 9 cooking functions to give you the perfect result, including bread proving, as well as a slow cook function dishes can be cooking all day, ready for when you get home
The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power
Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.8 kW, 2 x 2.5 kW
- Cable Included
- Cable length (m)
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Child lock
- H89.7 x W59.5 x D59.4 cm
- Door Glazing
Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device
Flame failure safety device
Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Conventional, Grill
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Electric - Ceramic induction
- Internal Light
Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- 0.77 kWh
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format
The number of ovens in this unit.
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- 0.75 kWh
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Total load rating (kW)
Total load rating (kW)
The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns