Bertazzoni MAS604MFES Dual Fuel Single Range Cooker, Cream
With an excellent energy efficiency rating of A, the Bertazzoni MAS604MFES Dual Fuel Single Range Cooker is a state of the art appliance with great design and a host of unique functions to help maximize your energy savings.
The ranges are available in a selection of Italian inspired colors that command immediate attention and include professional style handles, impressive soft touch knobs that have been engineered for optimum performance in your kitchen.
Advanced Gas Hobs
Precision molded from one sheet of stainless steel, these are some of the most elegant gas hobs you will find. Configured with integral brass for maximum versatility and accuracy they can provide a delicate slow simmer to full power while maintaining efficient energy use. With the one-touch child safety ignition system, you can safely light and adjust burners with one hand and the safety system automatically stops the gas flow if the flame goes out, even if the electrical power is cut.
Compact but with excellent use of space, the single oven provide 69L of space while will easily handle your Sunday roast. Other features include soft motion hinges on the doors, adjustable feet, multiple rack positions in the oven as well as a fast preheat, pizza and fan assisted grill setting.
Bertazzoni has always had a focus on producing products with environmentally friendly methods. An amazing 99% of the materials used in making the range, including the packaging it comes in, are recyclable. All products are built in an environmentally friendly factory in Italy and are RoHS compliant for safety.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- Zone 1 0.60kW - 1.75kW Zone 2 0.48kW - 5.00kW Zone 3 0.60kW - 1.75kW Zone 4 0.48kW - 1.00kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Care instructions
- Requires electrical engineer to install your appliance.
- Child lock
- H89 x W59.5 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Main Oven
- Half Grill
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence