Product code: 31555124
This BeSafe high-back booster is the first High-back Booster on the market meeting the new i-Size/R129 regulations and offers both safety and comfort for your growing child, with a unique combination of features:
- Unique 'bumpers' offer flexible side-impact-protection and option to fit three seats and/or people in a row
- Flexible Side-impact-protection 'bumpers' and SIP+ (Side impact protection shock-absorber for the vehicle door side
- PAD+ helps protect the chin hitting the chest in a forward impact and makes the belt more comfortable on the neck
- Lap belt guider is soft for comfort and ensures the belt is in the correct position on the child,
- recline/sleeping option for when your child needs it
- Grows tall and is easily adjusted form either side
- Substantial head protection designed for comfort and to protect the head in a side impact
- Specially shaped shoulder belt guides prevent the belt from twisting
- Can be used either with the Isofix or just vehicle seat belt
- Under no circumstances should a rearward-facing car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance in making them the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn't be left in car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store.
Car seats adhere to strict safety protocols and conform to one of the following two types of seats:
- Height-based seats are known as ‘i-Size’ seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation R129. They must be rear-facing until your child is over 15 months old. Your child can use a forward-facing child car seat when they’re over 15 months old. You must check the seat to make sure it’s suitable for the height of your child.
- Weight-based seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation ECE R44. The seat your child can use (and the way they must be restrained in it) depends on their weight.
The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's weight or height depending on the regulation chosen.
Car Seat Age Guide:
|Group||Child's weight*||Approx. age of child||Child's height†|
|0+||Birth up to 13kg/29lb||Birth up to 12-15 months||40 - 85cm|
|0+ & 1||Birth up to 18kg/40lb||Birth to up to about 4 years||40 - 105cm|
|0+, 1, 2 & 3||Birth-36kg/79lb||Birth to 12 years||40 - 150cm|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||About 9 months to 4 years||85 - 105cm|
|1, 2 & 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||About 9 months to 12 years||85 - 150cm|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||About 4-12 years||105 - 150cm|
Note: This is a rough guide only - please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved in two or more groups or across various height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Booster Seat Type
- High Back
- Car Seat Direction
- Forward Facing
- Care instructions
- Seat Covers are machine washable, do not tumble
- Country of Origin
- H33.5 x W72 x D44.5cm
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- R129 Regulation
- R129 compliant
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only
- Weight of child
- 15-36kg or 33-79lb