Product code: 31555103
- Under no circumstances should a rearward-facing car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance in making them the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn't be left in car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store.
Car seats adhere to strict safety protocols and conform to one of the following two types of seats:
- Height-based seats are known as ‘i-Size’ seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation R129. They must be rear-facing until your child is over 15 months old. Your child can use a forward-facing child car seat when they’re over 15 months old. You must check the seat to make sure it’s suitable for the height of your child.
- Weight-based seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation ECE R44. The seat your child can use (and the way they must be restrained in it) depends on their weight.
The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's weight or height depending on the regulation chosen.
Car Seat Age Guide:
|Group||Child's weight*||Approx. age of child||Child's height†|
|0+||Birth up to 13kg/29lb||Birth up to 12-15 months||40 - 85cm|
|0+ & 1||Birth up to 18kg/40lb||Birth to up to about 4 years||40 - 105cm|
|0+, 1, 2 & 3||Birth-36kg/79lb||Birth to 12 years||40 - 150cm|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||About 9 months to 4 years||85 - 105cm|
|1, 2 & 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||About 9 months to 12 years||85 - 150cm|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||About 4-12 years||105 - 150cm|
Note: This is a rough guide only - please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved in two or more groups or across various height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Car Seat Direction
- Forward Facing, Rear Facing
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean
- Country of Origin
- H62 x W35 x D14cm
- Height Band
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- R129 Regulation
- R129 compliant
- Suitable From