Product code: 84510224
A modern update of Bialetti's iconic Moka Express coffee maker. Stylish and practical, the Venus model is compatible with Induction stovetops, as well as traditional stovetops.
Using a Bialetti Venus is the same as using a Bialetti Moka Express - this can be daunting to newcomers, but once you know the basics it's easy to produce a high quality cup every time:
- Grind your coffee - freshly ground beans will give the best cup of coffee
- Add your water - fill the brewer to the line in the bottom of the brewer section
- Add the filter and coffee - insert the filter basket into the brewer, then fill the basket with coffee
- Attach the sections - screw the top and bottom together
- Heat your coffee - place it on a moderately hot stove, angling the handle away from heat if not an induction stove, and leaving the lid open. Coffee will start to bubble into the top section
- Pour the coffee - once the coffee has stopped bubbling, pour it into your preferred mug
Be careful not to use too much heat when making the coffee - this can cause bitterness in the drink. Ensure you remove from the heat once the coffee starts emitting lighter coloured steam or the steam becomes audible, or the coffee may taste burnt.
- 4 cup - 160ml, H19cm
- 6 cup - 240ml, H21.5cm
- 10 cup - 400ml, H26cm
- H21.5 x W11 x D13cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Gifts by Interest
- Gifts for Coffee Lovers
- Stainless Steel
- Not applicable
- Removable Reservoir
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Order by 8pm to collect from John Lewis & Partners, Waitrose & Partners, or selected Booths stores from 2pm the next day. Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Evening Delivery
Named evening delivery 6pm - 10pm, Monday to Friday, including bank holidays. Order by 8pm for delivery the next evening.
- International Delivery
- From £7.50
We ship to 32 countries worldwide. Prices vary by location.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.