0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Product code: 85310221
Ideal for large family gatherings, the Extra Large Big Green Egg combines age-old know-how, state-of-the-art technology and a unique design to offer incredible strength, durability and heat insulation. This bundle includes an egg nest with transporter castors and two royal mahogany shelves.
- Ideal for large family gatherings
- Egg nest with transporter castors
- 2 royal mahogany shelves
- Stainless steel cooking grid
- Dual function metal top
- Ceramic snuffer cap
- 3” (7.6cm) Tel-tru thermometer dome gauge
- Cooking surface diameter: 61cm, fits two 20-pound turkeys, 24 burgers, 11 whole chickens, 12 steaks, 12 racks of ribs (vertically)
- Lifetime guarantee is for the ceramic base, dome, fire box and fire ring
The Egg reaches cooking heat within minutes: its patented airflow control allows you to achieve the right temperature to within a few degrees and maintain it with accuracy that rivals or betters many indoor ovens. This makes it ideal for a host of cooking tasks, from grilling bangers and burgers to smoking ribs, cooking pizzas or even roasting chickens and turkeys.
The exceptionally well-insulated ceramic Egg doesn't feel as hot as traditional metal barbecues on the outside, meaning it's safer to use.
To top it off, the enamel shell is finished with a lifetime-guaranteed glaze in British Racing Green that looks great and wipes clean with ease. Inside, residual heat burns away any leftover grease. Simply brush away residue with a bristled brush for easy maintenance.
The Egg has a large gauge to help you keep an eye on the cooking temperature. A pair of wooden shelves make food preparation and cooking easier while the transporter wheels make it simple to move the Egg around your outdoor space to the right spot for barbecuing.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Accessories Included
- Metal Nest with Handler, 2 Wood Shelves, Stainless Steel Grid, Dual Function Metal Top, Snuffer Cap, Tel-tru Thermometer
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Big Green Egg
- Care instructions
- Clean grill before and after use with a grill brush to remove food and fat from the grill.
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- Egg: 68 x 73 x 73cm, Metal Nest: 6 x 21 x 87cm, Handler: 15 x 24 x 65cm, Shelf: 15 x 61 x 49cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers
Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 2919cm sq.
- Heat Disperser
Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Ceramic, stainless steel, mahogany wood shelves
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Egg: 111kg, Metal Nest: 11kg, Handler: 4kg, Shelf: 6.1kg
Ed Fisher had an idea for a barbecue grill that he thought was better than anything on the market. He took an ancient Oriental ceramic cooking concept, improved on it, gave it a catchy name and started selling it himself out of a single store from 1974.The Big Green Egg is one of the most versatile barbecue and outdoor cooking products on the market. With more capabilities than many, the Big Green Egg will exceed your expectations and deliver the best flavour.More from Big Green Egg
- Standard UK delivery within 3 weeks
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns