Product code: 83878603
The wire-free and weather-resistant Blink XT2 security system gives you extra peace of mind by keeping an eye on your house and the area outside. With the Blink Home Monitor app on your smart device (available on iOS and Android) you can monitor things remotely and receive push notifications if something happens. Speak to guests with 2-way audio, record the Live View, and customise activity zones to trigger alerts as required. Each 1080p Full HD camera works day or night, connects with the included sync module wirelessly, and is easy to set up.
This kit includes the sync module and one camera.
With 2-way audio, you can chat to visitors from inside the house or even when you’re not there, over Wi-Fi. It’s simple to talk back via your smart phone through the Blink app.
Live View recording
Check in remotely from your smart device with Live View and start recording via the app.
Customisable Motion Detection
You can set activity zones to choose where motion is detected and receive push notifications to your smart device.
Indoor & Outdoor
With IP65 weather-resistance, the Blink XT2 camera is built to withstand the elements so it's just as suitable outdoors as around the home.
Free storage in the cloud
Save clips for up to a year with no additional monthly fees or service contract required.
Works with Alexa devices
You can operate it with just your voice in conjunction with selected Alexa devices with screens (sold separately).
Full HD, day or night
With 1080p resolution and at 30 frames-per-second, footage is crisp and clear, in a 110 degree field of view. And it works round the clock with infrared night vision.
Simple set up
It’s easy to set up with no tools, wiring or professional installation required.
- Create an account on the Blink Home Monitor app (available on iOS and Android)
- Plug in the included sync module and connect to Wi-Fi
- Insert batteries and sync the camera. Connection to the Sync module is wire-free. Each camera takes 2 x AA batteries and lasts for up to 2 years
- Each camera can be placed, or mounted using the included ball mount
- Blink Home Monitor app on a smart device with iOS 10.3 or later, Android 5.0 or later or Fire OS 5.1 or later
- 2 x AA batteries per camera
- 1 x mounting kit per camera
- User guide
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Batteries Included
- Battery life
How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- up to 2 Years
- Bluetooth Enabled
Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- H7.1 x W7.1 x D3.4cm
- via mobile app
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum range
How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- 100 feet
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night light
- Power Supply
- Sync Module: Mains. Camera: 2 x AA batteries
- Video Recording
Record moving images
- 1080p HD video
- Video Resolution
- Full HD, 30fps
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next or named day delivery
Order before 8pm
- Next or named evening delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Order before 8pm
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Order before 8pm
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy