Interest Free CreditAvailable at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Nursery products. 0% APR Representative.
Product code: 31355901
Reinventing the traditional baby monitor, Bluebell is on a mission to make parenting simpler.
Going above and beyond to monitor your baby's breathing, temperature, crying, movement, sleep and more, you will get real-time vibration alerts to your Parent wristband and Mobile app, 24/7, even outside and without Wi-Fi. Knowing you're connected and will only be alerted when needed will help to reduce stress and improve sleep, which is handy as the parent wristband tracks your sleep, steps, activity with your wellbeing in mind as well as baby’s.
- Real-time alerts: monitor your baby's breathing, temperature, movement, crying, sleep and if they roll on their tummy. Get real-time vibration alerts on these to your parent wristband and mobile app.
- Routine sorted: track and plan nappy changes, feeds, pumping, medication, bath-time and sleep. Get reminders so you can lock down your routine.
- Get more sleep: lullabies, white noise, two way audio and speaker, handy nightlight for changes and feeds, room noise and temperature monitoring. Bluebell have everything for a restful night's sleep.
- 24/7 monitoring, in and outside home: your monitor even works on the go, without wifi. It’s convenient, hands-free and reliable.
- Parenting insights: Bluebell identifies patterns and trends and translates them into simple parenting insights to make parenting simpler.
- Share care: invite friends, family and babysitters to the app, so they too can monitor and follow your baby's routine. Share bluebell's insights with healthcare professionals if needed.
- Parent well-being: monitor your own steps, sleep and activity too with the parent wristband. Stay on top of your own well-being so you can provide the best care for your little one.
- Five products in one: you get more for your money with Bluebell. With Bluebell you get:
- An alerts monitor
- An audio monitor
- A lullaby and white noise player
- A nightlight & temperature monitor
- A fitness/well-being tracker for parent
The Baby Monitor:
Super lightweight, the clip attaches to your baby’s clothing and monitors them 24/7. Splash, rain, baby vomit, drool and wee proof! Safe to use from birth. You'll be alerted when it’s not attached properly to baby.
The Parent Wristband:
The Parent wristband makes monitoring hands-free! Working both inside and outside the house, you'll always be alerted if anything is wrong. Use the handy buttons to log routine data, which then gets updated in the mobile app - now that's smart!
The Smart Hub:
Sits in the baby's nursery and charges the Baby Monitor and Parent Wristband. Doubles up as a nightlight, lullaby speaker, white noise and has a listen-in/speak-to baby feature.
Where all your baby's data is stored. You can have multiple logins to the app, so parents, grandparents and babysitters can all access baby's data and routine. You can use the app to share insights with healthcare professionals too!
Good to know:
- Suitable from birth up to 2 years
- Parent wristband and Smart Hub connect up to a range of 40 metres. Baby monitor and Smart Hub connect up to a range of 20 metres. Outside the house Baby Monitor and Parent Wristband connects directly without Smart Hub.
- Bluebell uses 'Thread Technology' which provides high security and range. The energy levels emitted via this Thread Technology are very low as the baby monitor is in 'sleep mode' 95% of the time. Using Bluebell for 8 hours a day for a whole year is the same as using your mobile phone next to baby for a few hours. Bluebell has been thoroughly tested and certified as safe as a baby wearable.
- Measures skin-temperature, which can be affected by environmental factors and varying skin contact with baby’s position
- Baby Monitor lasts up to 3 days. Parent Wristband lasts up to 1.5 days. Takes 2 hours for a full charge.
- WiFi: Connect to a 2.4Ghz network. Bluebell works outside the home and when your WiFi is down too
- Baby monitor
- Parent wristband
- Smart hub with power cable
- User manual
- Free iPhone or Android mobile app
- 1 year warranty included
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Baby Monitors
- Batteries Included
- Battery life
An estimate of how long the battery lasts before needing recharging, based on standard tasks and usage
- 5 days
- Bluetooth Enabled
Bluetooth is a wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Care instructions
- All three devices to be kept dry and clean. Wipe monitor and Parent Wristband with a wet wipe, dry wipe Smart Hub
- Country of Origin
- Main unit: Diameter: 43mm/Thickness: 7.9mm. Strap length: 178mm. Parent device: Main unit diameter: 36mm/Depth: 13.7mm. Strap length: 250mm. Smart Hub: 192 mm x 65 mm x 36 mm
- OLED display on Parent Wristband
- Low battery indication
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- NFC Payment Enabled
NFC Payment Enabled
Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- No NFC Payment method
- Night light
- Out of range indication
- Power Supply
- Mains/Rechargeable battery
- Suitable From
- Video Recording
Record moving images
Bluebell was founded by three dads: Romi, Naveen and Markus, who were all going through the challenges of parenting themselves. Whenever they talked to other parents, they all shared the same challenges and felt that there was something missing from the current baby monitors in the market.
Driven by challenges they faced as parents and the lack of support they felt, the three decided to come together and build a solution to make parenting simpler, using both their experiences and expertise in mental and physical health. So, the Bluebell smart monitoring system was born to make parenting simpler from day one!More from Bluebell
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Pre 10.30am next work day
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.