bluebellgray Abstract Cotton Bedding
This stunning duvet cover is luxurious and high quality with a directional abstract print. The unique and vibrant design features organic watercolour marks, as well as a unique colour palette, which perfectly balances brights and neutrals. The ultimate style statement, this Abstract printed duvet cover from bluebellgray will add a welcome pop of colour to a cool-coloured bedroom, or complete a bright colour scheme. It is woven from high quality cotton at a thread count of 300 for a soft, luxurious feel against your skin.
- Single duvet cover to fit 135cm x 200cm
- Double duvet cover to fit 200cm x 200cm
- King size duvet cover to fit 230cm x 220cm
- Super king size duvet cover to fit 260cm x 220cm
Designed in Scotland
bluebellgray is a celebration of vibrant colour and all things floral, recreated with love and care for your home. Each bluebellgray design is handpainted in the boutique brand's Scottish studio, before being transformed into gorgeous linens and textiles.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Bed Linen Size
- Double Duvet Cover
- Iron at max temp. 200.C
- Main Fabric
- 100% cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Thread Count
- 300 to 600
- Duvet Covers & Pillowcases
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
- ZZLegacy DropdownTitle
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy