5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Tumble Dryer Connection
What this includes
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
Things to note
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, customers must remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated outbuilding such as a detached garage
- We'll only put appliance on a shelf if there's a lip to prevent toppling
Tumble Dryer Disposal
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
Things to note
- Unless you've bought a tumble dryer installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 88911210
The time-saving Bosch WTE84106GB condenser tumble dryer has a range of drying programmes to help with all of your laundry requirements.
This model has a sportswear option, and a super quick 40, with a fully electronic control dial which allows you to select sensor programmes and timed programmes. It also boats a large galvanised drum ensuring that all of your clothes are protected whilst drying.
For up to 120 minutes at the end of the each programme, you've got the option to choose an anti-crease phase where the machine tumbles the load to eliminate excess creasing. This could save you time and energy when ironing.
Greater stability and quietness is guaranteed with this machine, which means you could take advantage of lower energy costs and run your machine through the night without being disturbed.
Featuring a LED progress indicator, to help you manage your time, and a warning for fluff filter, you'll always be on top of your machines status.
The casing on Bosch machines is made up of 5 layers to ensure a robust, long lasting finish, while the drum is made from high quality materials.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.2 x W59.8 x D63.9cm
- Drainage Facility Available
- Dryer Type
Vented models discharge the water they collect outside the home. Condenser models collect water in a container that can be emptied after use. Heat pumps can operate at lower temperatures, and are gentler to laundry and more economical in energy costs
- Drying capacity
The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- 3.9 kwh
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Final cool tumble
Final cool tumble
Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat Pump
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Drying Time
Maximum Drying Time
Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Model name / number
- WTE84106GB Condenser Tumble Dryer
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Reverse action
The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying
Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Vent Hose Included
- Vent Type
Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Venting Position
Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere
By your side – today, tomorrow and in the future. Bosch’s home appliances.
Bosch can't simply cancel your daily routines for you. But they can shorten them for you. As Europe's number one home appliance brand, they always offer absolute peak performance to make your everyday life easier. Their home appliances represent uncompromising quality, technical perfection and absolute reliability. Yesterday, today and in the future.
Robert Bosch's first workshop lays the foundations for Bosch Home Appliances.
With the establishment of his workshop for precision engineering and electrical engineering, Robert Bosch lays the foundations in Stuttgart for Bosch’s success story. For him, the thought of not producing the very best at all times was intolerable. Robert Bosch always acted on the principle that honest workmanship is more important than temporary gain. This is why, for nearly 130 years, Bosch’s products have stood for uncompromising quality, technical perfection and absolute reliability.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns