5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 86674113
Refresh your cooker with the sleek DHL785CGB cooker hood from Bosch.
There are 3 speeds, including an intensive setting which is perfect when there’s unexpected steam or smoke from cooking.
The two LED lights provide a warm, white ambience in your cooking area.
You can easily pop the metal grease filters into the dishwasher to give them a thorough cleaning.
- Canopy hood
- Electronic controls
- Push button controls with Electronic display
- Stainless steel filter cover
- Twin channel high performance fan motor
- Energy Efficiency Class: C*
- Average Energy Consumption: 105.7 kWh/year*
- Blower Efficiency Class: C*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: A*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: D*
- In accordance with the EU-Regulation No 65/2014
- Airflow Rate
- 630 m³/h normal; 730 m³/h intensive
- Cooker Hood Type
- H41.8 x W70 x D30 cm
- Ducting diameter
Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless steel
- Maximum drop
- Minimum hob clearance
Minimum hob clearance
Minimum safety height required above the hob
- 55cm (electric), 65cm (gas)
- Model name / number
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Vent Type
- Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns