Bosch DIB091K50B Island Cooker Hood, Stainless Steel
Designed for ceiling mounting above an island hob, the Bosch DIB091K50B cooker hood offers high extraction rates for 90cm-wide hobs. It is a rim-type unit with sensor control and it has an A energy rating.
Touch-sensitive controls operate the three-speed fan, which also has two intensive settings. A sensor detects when cooking fumes become intense and automatically switches on the boost power levels to increase the extraction rate. After six minutes's high-power extraction, the hood returns to the regular setting. It also has an automatic ten-minute run-on after cooking has finished.
The hood captures grease, odours and steam through two metallic grease filter cassettes. A grease saturation indicator shows when the filters need cleaning. They are easily removed and cleaned in a dishwasher.
This Bosch hood has four low-energy LED lights to illuminate the cookto and an A rating for energy efficiency. It is also A-rated for fan and lighting efficiency, and B for grease filtering.
Air circulation mode
This chimney hood can be converted to run in recirculation mode, provided there is an adequate air intake. Air circulation operation also requires an activated carbon filter. Bosch offers a conversion kit for recirculated extraction.
- Airflow Rate
- 620m³/h (Ducted), 390m³/h (Recirculated)
- Cooker Hood Type
- H75cm x W90cm x D60cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless steel
- Maximum drop
- 92cm (Ducted), 1044cm (Recirculated)
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Electric: 55cm, Gas: 65cm
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Vent Type
- Extraction and Recirculation
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 5 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen