Bosch DWW077A50B Chimney Cooker Hood, Brushed Steel
The Bosch Classixx DWW077A50B box style chimney cooker hood adds style and sophistication to your kitchen and gives you complete freedom in your kitchen planning.
3 power levels plus an intensive setting maintains a clean odour free environment. The Intensive setting, which releases a powerful boost of extraction, is perfect for tackling demanding strong smelling foods. The automatic intensive revert setting takes care of your energy consumption by automatically turning off the intensive setting if left idle, for approximately 10 minutes.
LED lighting is highly energy efficient and provides attractive, white and even lighting for the hob area. Electronic soft touch controls keep you in control at all times.
Plus, with the Quiet Mark stamp of approval, this appliance will work discretely without disrupting the tranquillity of your home.
Please note: Your cooker hood should be installed by a qualified engineer. Designed for wall mounted installation. Re-circulating and extracting functionality. 2 metal grease filter cassettes included.
- Airflow Rate
- 440 m³/h
- Cooker Hood Type
- H67.2 x W70 x D50cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless steel
- Maximum drop
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Electric 55cm/Gas 65cm
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Quiet Mark
- Vent Type
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen