Bosch HBA13B150B Single Electric Oven, Brushed Stainless Steel
The Bosch HBA13B150B Classixx built-in single oven is the perfect cooking partner for your kitchen, with a range of expert cooking functions. A large 65L capacity, means you will have enough room for lots of cooking, while a straight bar handle, central LED display panel and round controls give it a streamlined, compact look.
For improved heat distribution and a constant circulation of hot air, the 3D hot air function eliminates hot spots, allowing you to cook on three levels simultaneously with more even results. Plus, the defrost function moves warm air around the cavity to defrost food gently and hygienically, saving you time on having to manually defrost or using a microwave.
Features and functions
- Electronic clock timer
- Automatic on/off programmer
- 1 interior light
- Control panel lock
- Smooth enamelled oven interior
- Easy fit shelf support rails
- 5 shelf positions
- Full glass inner door
- Heat reflective glass
- Full width variable grill
- Hot air grilling
This model comes with a full width enamelled pan, wire pan insert and 2 wire shelves.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H575mm x W560mm x D550mm
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Child lock
- Country of Origin
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D54.8cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Brushed steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Easy clean enamel
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Information not available
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microwave Function
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- HBA13B150B Single Electric Oven
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Half Price Oven Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
HBA13B150B User Guide 1
HBA13B150B User Guide 2
Bosch HBA13B150B Single Electric Oven, Brushed Stainless Steel User Manual
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look