Bosch HMT72M450B Microwave Oven, Brushed Steel
Product informationCook a jacket potato or simply heat some soup with the Bosch HMT72M450B microwave oven.
Finished in an attractive brushed steel, this oven features 5 power levels and a maximum wattage of 800W. Rotary controls allow you to set the timer and heat level effortlessly, while keeping an eye on your food is easy thanks to the interior light.
Please note: for proper operation, the oven must have sufficient air flow i.e. 5cm at one side, the other being open; 15cm clear over the top; 10cm at the rear.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Auto Cook Programs Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- Auto Defrost Programs
- Auto Reheat Programs
- Auto Sensor
- Child lock
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H29 x W46.2 x D32cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Heating Category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- No shelves
- Oven Function
- Power Levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- Programmable Timer
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Turntable Diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
- Type Of Microwave
- Microwave, grill and fan oven
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare