Bosch KGE36AW40G Fridge Freezer, A+++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
Product informationThis fridge freezer is part of Bosch’s Winning Line range which has been selected for environmentally friendly technology and user friendly functionality and you won’t be disappointed. With an outstanding A+++ energy rating, SuperFreeze function with automatic deactivation this appliance has everything you could wish for.
In the fridge cavity are:
- 3 anti-spill safety glass shelves
- 3 door shelves
- a CrisperBox, which is specifically designed to keep your fruit and vegetables deliciously fresh, and has a setting to allow you to choose the humidity of the drawer
- a dedicated ChillerBox for keeping fish and meat chilled
- a handy bottle rack
The freezer in the KGE36AW40G houses 3 transparent drawers plus a big box, and has a SuperFreeze setting that brings the temperature right down when you add new food, automatically deactivating when the right temperature is reached. As new food is quickly frozen, more vitamins and nutrients are maintained for a more delicious experience when you eat them.
A reversible door makes this fridge freezer adaptable to your kitchen layout, while the removable magnetic door seals enable effortless cleaning and replacement.
- Energy efficiency class: A+++
- White High-door design, cambered door and white side panels
- SuperFreeze function with automatic deactivation
- Auto defrost fridge compartment
- Manual defrost freezer
- Dedicated CrisperBox and ChillerBox drawers in fridge
- flexShelf - easy to pull out if required, space saving if not in use
- Electronic control for fridge and freezer with LED display
- Bright interior LED fridge light
- Freezer malfunction warning signal: optical and acoustical warning system
- Removable magnetic door seals - easy to clean and replace
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Manual Defrost Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H186 x W60 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3 shelves, 2 drawers, 3 door shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 35 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance