Bosch KGN49AW24G Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 70cm Wide, White
Boasting an excellent A+ energy rating, the Bosch KGN49AW24G fridge freezer has plenty of room and various useful features to make it an essential addition to any kitchen.
In the fridge cavity, a uniquely designed MultiAirFlow system improves circulation to keep the temperature consistent and your food deliciously fresh. Included in the fridge are 4 shelves for convenient storage of all of your fresh food items, a handy ChillerBox, which keeps meat and fish fresh for up to 2x longer and a HydroFresh Box. The frost free freezer in the KGN49AW24G houses 3 transparent drawers, and has a SuperFreeze setting that brings the temperature right down when you add new food, automatically deactivating when the right temperature is reached. As new food is quickly frozen, more vitamins and nutrients are maintained for a more delicious experience when you eat them.
A reversible door makes this fridge freezer adaptable to your kitchen layout, while the removable magnetic door seals enable effortless cleaning and replacement. LED electronic controls and lights top off this model.
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- MultiAirflow system improves circulation of air around the fridge
- SuperFreeze function with automatic deactivation
- Fully frost free
- Dedicated ChillerBox drawer in fridge
- Removable magnetic door seals - easy to clean and replace
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H200 x W70 x D62cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves, 2 drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 16 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home