Bosch KIN86AD30G Integrated Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 56cm Wide
Awarded an exceptional A++ for energy that will keep running costs down, this Bosch KIN86AD30G built-in fridge freezer is packed with clever food preservation technologies. With a total net capacity of 257L, this fridge freezer has plenty of room and various useful features to make it an essential addition to any kitchen.
Freshsense technology maintains a constant temperature thanks to intelligent sensors. Two separate cooling circuits allow independent temperature control and prevent the transference of humidity between the fridge and freezer cavity, for the best possible storage results for your food. In the fridge cavity are :
- 5 anti-spill safety glass shelves
- 5 door shelves
- HydroFresh drawer- specifically designed to keep your fruit and vegetables deliciously fresh, and has a setting to allow you to choose the humidity of the drawer.
A SuperCool function is on hand to bring the temperature right down for food that has just been added to the fridge, ideal for when you have just been shopping.
The NoFrost freezer in the KIN86AD30G houses 3 transparent drawers, including one BigBox drawer for storing larger or more bulky food items. A SuperFreeze setting brings the temperature right down when you add new food, automatically deactivating when the right temperature is reached. As new food is quickly frozen, more vitamins and nutrients are maintained for a more delicious taste.
A reversible door makes this fridge freezer adaptable to your kitchen layout, while the removable magnetic door seals enable effortless cleaning and replacement. An optical and acoustical warning signal let you know if the door is left open, or if there is a freezer malfunction.Key Features:
- Energy efficiency class: A++
- SuperFreeze function with automatic deactivation
- Dedicated HydroFresh drawer in fridge
- Bright interior LED fridge light
- Removable magnetic door seals - easy to clean and replace
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Aluminium laminate
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H177.2 x W55.8 x D54.5cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Integrated Hinging Type
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- KIN86AD30G Integrated Fridge Freezer
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 13 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look