Bosch KTW18V80GB Wine Cabinet
Product informationSerious about wine? Then you’ll want to serve it at the correct temperature, whether it’s at a dinner party or less formally between friends over a catch up.
That’s where the KTW18V80GB comes in. This curvaceous and smart silver-finished wine cooler has room for 43 0.75cl bottles, and with a temperature range of 6ºC to 18ºC, you’ll always be poised with a bottle of your favourite wine at the perfect temperature.
The interior features 4 wooden wine rack shelves, and a light for optimum illumination – handy for when you’re hunting around for that illusive Sancerre. An anti-UV light smoked glass door helps to mimic the storage conditions of a cellar, preventing the destruction of tannins that would lead to the wine to being spoiled - a depressing thought indeed!
Please note: For optimum performance a ventilation distance of 4cm around the appliance is recommended on installation of this product.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- 43 bottles
- H85 x W59.5 x D59.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Gross volume
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge)
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Temperature display
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Love wine? Find out how to keep your bottles in tip-top condition